02/07/12

Japan expo!


On Wednesday i'm leaving for Paris!
I'll be there 5 days with Grazia and Matteo for the Japan expo! I'm so excited! (≡^∇^≡)


We're preparing a lot of outfits for this event, i hope they'll be good!
Of course we ordered a lot of stuffs from the net XD
Here you are some WIP photos( ̄▽+ ̄*)

This is the miku cosplay i'll wear on Friday .w.   is so puffy °^° love it!
 This is the gyaru outfit i'll wear the 1st day ≧(´▽`)≦ since is my 1st gyaru outfit i hope it'll be decent at least!   That smexy Luka is Grazia. LOL
And here you are the punk outfit!  Tomorrow i'm dying and cutting  my hair so it'll be perfect!
Today i'm going to try some make up that suits this style~

Of course it's all censored 'cause i'm without make up LOL

Next outfits are lolita ones! I'm going to wear a sweet outfit and a gothic one!
If i'll get my package on time (post office, Y U NO FASTER?)  i'll wear the okashi no kuni OP in pinku 
or else i'll wear the Fantastic Dolly JSK .w.
'bout the gothic i'm going to put on the Gathered Chiffon from Aatp in black and twin with Grazia <3 <3

It will be fantstic! Can't wait really! The most annoying part is pack my packages....D:   I should do it right now but..but...laziness la la la( ̄▽+ ̄*)



That's all folks! See you when i come back♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

3 commenti: