10/06/13

LAST FUCKING DAY OF FUCKING SCHOOL

Basically I'm the happiest girl in the whole world right now because I literally HATED this year :°D
Saturday was the last day of school so we decided to have a little party with a lot of thing to eat!
As you can see from the pic we could feed an army :°D


I dressed up like the virgin mary because I came to announce the end of the school(???)
The principal also came bacause he didn't want us to party but then we offered him some cake so everything was ok ahahah
A classmate of mine brang some paint so at some point everyone had his face painted ahah
Someone spread the word and like the whole school came into our class to get his/her face painted ahah
We also took some religious pics(????)



Federica ( I have a lot of friends with this name LOL)  took like 200 photos ahah

I'm really happy summer break began but I'm also aware that this will be the last totally free summer of my life because next year I have exams and then I'll start the university however I can't wait to September to come beacause of the GazettE's concert ahah I want to cry :°D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento