05/07/13

Circle lenses review! Princess Mimi Apple Green!

Hi everyone! So, like the title says I'm gonna review this  circle lenses I bought a while ago from love shopping holics !  It's my first review so I hope you will like it °w°

Let's start with some general information about these lenses!

 Origin: Korea Diameter : 15.0mm
 Water Content : 38% Base Curve : 8.7mm

 Life Span : 1 year disposal
 Price: USD 23.90
Prescription:  plano to -8.00


Personal opinion:

These lenses are really comfy ( 8/10)  and even if they're quite big you can wear them all day long without any problem! I'm really happy with this since I really don't like wearing glasses. Moreover even if you natural eye color is dark brown like mine they are really noticeable! As you can see from the stock pic they don't look very natural but they give to your eyes a really unique color thanks to the 3 tones!
Also, they're perfect with every types of makeup! Up untill now they're the best green circle lenses I' ve ever worn, I totally reccomend them!
I'm gonna show you some pics of me wearing these lenses~

INDOOR



OUTDOOR


W/ FLASH




I'm sorry for bad quality pics ;A;     Btw, that's all! Let me know if you like it <3  bye bye (○´∀`○) 

2 commenti:

  1. sembrano proprio carine, poi se si vedono anche sugli occhi castani...
    io ho il problema che avendoli scuri spesso quelle colorate "a pagliuzze" non mi si vedono per nulla :/!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Sisi mi piacciono un sacco perchè si vedono e fanno un effetto meraviglioso! Sono le mie preferite in assoluto! Anche io ho gli occhi castano scuro, te le consiglio se ne cerchi un paio °v°

      Elimina