23/09/13

the GazettE live in Paris

So here we are! That's my first live report so I don't know how I should write it but let's give a try!
So, on Friday I went to the GazettE live in Paris and it was awesome! I really had much fun! (maybe too much).
Me and Grazia met Valentina ,Valentina and their friends at their hotel and started to wait in line from 8am.   
At about 9.30 am a bus arrived and everyone thought the GazettE  would get off that bus but of corse they didn't,  we only saw Kaolu despite all the staff members. At this point the line was fucked up and people started to be kind of rude,  french staff had to yell at us. At about 10:30 am the situation was out of control so the already split the line into regular and  VIP/GFC.
This line was the wrost thing ever, I mean I was like dead and I didn't sit for about11 hours....at 6:30 pm  we finally went in   ( VIP and GFC line was surprisely reeeally huge). I was lucky I was in the first group so I could be really near the stage (Uruha side)! At that point I was emotionally down.



After waiting for like an hour in front of the stage   [XI] began to play! People started to scream really loudly and they finally get on stage! Here's the setlist:

01. VORTEX
02. LEECH
03. Before I Decay
04. GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS
05. VENOMOUS SPIDER’S WEB
06. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
07. DRIPPING INSANITY
08. UNTITLED
09. DERANGEMENT
10. HEADACHE MAN
11. SLUDGY CULT
12. Cockroach
13. Filth in the Beauty
Encore:
01. SHIVER
02. Ruder
03. Linda ~candydive Pinky heaven~

Ok, I must admit it, I'm not really into this setlist  but  during the live you just go crazy so! I went totally out of control and even if I thought I was about to faint I tried to stay strong till the end! The really nice thing was a lady who was sitting on the balcony and she was actually singing the lyrics and kind of dancing during the live! I was so impressed since I thought she just went with someone or something. (yeah nobody cares but I loved her).Everyone was really hyped up and the ground LITERALLY jumped with us,I mean you didn't actually jump  because the ground would follow your moviment so the whole thing looked really wild(?).  All the members where stunning on stage and I stared at Ruki for like ten minutes straight during dripping insanity because of his moves. He is really , really theatrical! Especially with his eyes, you can't notice it in DVDs actually but he really looks perfect. Like I said I was in front of Uruha and may I say he's like the most stunning woman  man in the whole world? He's just FLAWLESS, really. I couldn't see Aoi very well and I must say I regret a bit I didn't stand on his side but I can say a thing about him. He doesn't play the guitar, he has sex with it. It's the first thing I thought when I was able to see him ahah. Same goes for Reita even if during the live he came to the our side a few times. The first time I could see him I thought why I haven't ever noticed how handsome are you!? . I mean,he really is!  
Like other people sayed Ruki's voice was kind of low so sometimes you couldn't hear him very well,especially during THE SUICIDE CIRCUS, at some point I thought he stopped to sing!  I got emotional during UNTITLED  and I cried a bit  just a bit . I can't remember the fanserivce, you know, I only remember Ruki touched himself at some point maybe during VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB but I'm not sure.
While we were standing in line some girls gave us a paper with a black heart drawn on it and just before the encore everyone raised it. When the band came back on stage they looked kind of  confused, Reita's face was priceless! ahah   I could only see Ruki and Uruha doing the heart shape with their hands tho.
In the end Ruki made a Country mistake xD he took the Italian flag in his mouth instead of the French one! Everyone was really surprised but I guess it's because there were A LOT (I mean, A LOT) of italian fans and like 5/6 italian flags going around so I guess it's understandable(?)  Sorry  French fans xD
Goods were avalable even after the concert and prices were quite cheap!  the rad man T-shirt was €30, the  PC bag was €25, the beauty bag was €30 and there were this neck lace, this ring and a hair pin (can't find a pic, sorry!) in it, the small towel was €15, the poster €10 and the GOD shopping bag €5! I'm sorry I can't remember the other prices but I hope this  could help those who were wondering C:

I was really, really happy to see them! Even if the live was quite short I really enjoyed it and I was really moved, I can't describe my feelings, they're my  favorite band ever and I love their music, lyrics, performances...I hopeI'll be able to see them in Japan soon <3 

There I finally met Valentina and Valentina with whom I only talked to on the internet, they're really lovely and I was really really happy to attend the concert with them <3 I hope to see them soon again <3 



1 commento:

  1. I was there too! Me and my girls came from germany to see them and I had the same feelings as You - about Aoi and his giutare and "Why I never saw Reita is so handsome????". I always liked Reita, but if had would have to make a raking from the guys, Reita hab be on the last place. Now he got up, after seeing him live - but none from the others are raking down, strange thing XD And the floor - my god, I got a bit afraid as I noticed that it was MOVING! 6th Guns just are too wild for this old venue ^^
    I was at Aois side of the stage, normal ticket, and I was so lucky - we were in a very relexed part of the line, until 1,5 hours before the show we could sit and walk around like we want to, it was nice. And as we get in I came to Aois side in line three. I couldn´t believe it! The show was so great - I am happy You had fun^^

    Bye bye, Ruha Chan
    http://j-styledaily.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina