03/09/14

GEOLICA holicat funky cat funky blue review ♫

Hello guys! Here we are with a new review!
This time I'm gonna review these gorgeous lenses from UNIQSO!
I was searching for a blue pair of lenses that I could wear everyday and , in fact, they look really natural  because the diameter is kinda small (14.5mm).  Anyway they still give you the typical big eyes effect.

They came in a super cute package!  I really love it  I don't want to throw it away ahah
As you can see the package is a a bit more different from the usual one because these leses only last 3 months.


I really love the 3 tone design!  It's really particualr and I love how it fits on my brown eyes. They're also really confortable and I think they're perfect for the newest neo gal trend!  In fact, they look fabulous with a kinda natural makeup! Remember that  circle lenses are a great means to enhance your eyes. Apply a little bit of makeup and false eyelashes and see the difference. :DDD
So, let me show how they look on me!  :DD






♫・*:.。. .。.:*・NATURAL LIGHT/INDOOR♫・*:.。. .。.:*・






 ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・WITH FLASH♫・*:.。. .。.:*・


The last one looks creepy  lol  
If you wanna know something more about wearing circle lenses, and get some instructions you can visit this page, UNIQSO site has a really nice "circle lenses library" where you can get a lot of informations. So if you're wearing them for the first time make sure to check it out! 

 so, what do you think? Don't forget to use the code "claire" for a 10% discount! ;)  Hope you ejoyed my review!  Stay tuned for the next one! ;D 

2 commenti:

  1. wow *o* pretty cl! I love how they look on you, and your makeup

    I'm a new follower, here's my blog if you wan to chek it :3
    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much for following me! I'll check your blog <3 it looks very cute <3

      Elimina